Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love NY - Day 6

Now it's time for some of my favourites - Burned Papers. Today you get part 1 of 2, 6 papers with 3 different New York motifs in light and dark. Later in the month part 2 will turn up. 

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.




Important message:
In the last few days I have had a few (hard) lessons in understanding TOUs. For me it's not an easy thing to understand, it has been necessary to learn a totally new language. I am a beginner at this and may slip up from time to time, but let me assure you: It is NOT my intention to violate anyone’s terms or rules! Much of my material was made some time ago, long before I ever thought about sharing it, and therefore my documentation of what and whose material I used is non-existing. It has been a matter of serious detective work to track the owners of the original material and hard work re-doing some of it with new, known/own material. So if you find a violation in my material, or see some of your own material, but no credits, please let me know and I will do whatever you want to correct my errors.


See you tomorrow?


No comments: