Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, May 10, 2010

Inspiration!


I’m sure many of you out there know the feeling. You want to / need to make something creative but every ounce of inspiration has left you. And in real bad cases it stays away long enough for you to get a bit desperate…


That was my weekend. On Friday I promised you something for today and I don’t run away from a promise. But nothing came to me. I did everything I could - I surfed the net, I watched TV, I read a little, I even took naps - everything that usually gives me some kind of inspiration. But NOTHING!


I gave up and placed myself in my comfortable living room chair. And as I looked down it hit me. I looked at my carpet and instantly knew “That was it!”. And that is how I ended up with today’s freebie: A Kit with papers and an alpha made from my living room carpet (well, not the actual carpet, but a picture of it). You get 16 papers and upper/lower cases a-å. Enjoy. I hope it’s not too disappointing…

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.



Don’t worry. When inspiration strikes, it strikes. I also made the freebies for the rest of the week, so make sure to return tomorrow for the first day of “Ladies & Gentlemen”.




No comments: