Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, August 6, 2010

A Little Bit Friday 13

Another week - another Friday - another Little Bit…

This week I have made you a little pack of elements in leather and suede: Key chains and luggage tags. They are all png files but I have also included the psd files for the tags so you can add your own text.

Click on image to download.



As you may have guessed from my lateness this week I have been extremely busy - unfortunately it had nothing to do with scrapping! But I now see the light at the end of a very long tunnel and next week should be back to normal. That means both new freebies for you here AND lots of new products in my shop @ Scrap it Sassy - and a SALE! More about that next week…

I hope you’ll enjoy today’s little bit and have a very nice weekend. I might be able to slip in another freebie on Sunday, who knows? But no matter what I WILL be back on Monday. See you then?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria