Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Amy’s Quickpages

At Scrap it Sassy we have a very talented Creative Team that makes Layouts and Quickpages out of our Designs - material that not even the designer had ever thought of. One of these creative and very talented girls is Amy. Amy made (a little by mistake) two wonderful QPs out of my (Danish Design) kit “Raspberry & Cream” which she then donated to me to use as I pleased. And nothing would please me more than to pay them forward to you…

So here they are - followed by a lot of thanks to Amy for making that mistake ;o)

Click on image to download.

There is no TOU in the download - but as it says on the preview folder it's PU only.



I recommend you to drop by SIS Gallery to see more of Amy’s and the rest of the CT’s work - it’s inspiring.

Should you want to purchase the Raspberry & Cream Kit for yourself and make more great layouts it’s still available from my store @ Scarp it Sassy. And just for you I have marked it down with 50% so you can now get it for only $ 2.00. But hurry this offer is only good until Thursday night. Click here to get to it.

I will try and be back again tomorrow but no later than Thursday - I promise!

See you soon.

No comments: