Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, October 24, 2010

BINGO!

I wanted to give you something ”different” today but couldn’t quite figure out what. Then I stumbled upon this somewhat strange alpha I made for myself about a month ago and decided that was it. I’m not quite sure what you can use it for but I like the colours and the feel of it and hope you do the same. This portion only includes upper letters A-Z, but if you like it I plan to get back to you at some point with the rest (lowers, numbers, etc.).

The alpha is made with “Vintage Styles” from HG Designs - it’s free, so if you have PS or PSE hurry over and grab it along with all the other GREAT styles and other freebies she is offering. She really is a gold mine!

Click on image to download.

See you tomorrow for my last freebie before my Roman Holiday!




3 comments:

Chris said...

This Alpha is So Beautiful & Grungey, It looks Really Tim Holtz!
I wish I has PS, one day....
Thank You!

Patti said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I grabbed this alpha and the lower case, I love them, they're great!