Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Saturday, October 23, 2010

Damask Papers

I know it’s late so just a fast freebie…

Click on image to download.

I am in a very good mood today (must be the upcoming vacation!) so when after making the preview for today’s freebie I found a 5th paper, a pink one, I added it to the zip as an extra.

AND.. as these papers are 100% self-made I will let it be up to you how you use it - PU, S4H, S4O or CU - as long as you do not sell them as CU. This is NOT written in the TOU included so please make a mental note of it…

See you tomorrow?

2 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you for the papers! LOVE THEM!

Anisah said...

Thanks so much! I just found your blog.

Anisah