Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, October 17, 2010

Free Sampler #4


The final of my four sampler freebies is made from my new paper pack, ”Madonna Sixtina PP”. You get 2 papers - 1 solid and one aged - as well as a label holder and label and I have chosen two of the seasonal colours for your.

Click on image to download.

If you would like the full paper pack it’s available for only $ 3.00 from my store @ Scrap it Sassy.

And don't forget the 3 other free samplers:










You know what? I will be back tomorrow! Yes, I have actually planned my other work so I can be with you for a few more days…

See you tomorrow?



2 comments:

Patti said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers!

Starsunflower Studio said...

Thanks for the share. <3 <3 <3