Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Think Pink - It’s Important!

Just a quick visit to give you my small contribution to the Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You get 2 freebies - a mini-kit and an alpha. Enjoy - and share the message of “A Cause for a Cure”.

Please notice that allthough the label says PU you are welcome to use papers and elements from the kit in any PU freebies you want to make as long as it is connected to BCA and you give me a little credit.

I hope to be back with more Think Pink freebies before the month is over…

Click on images to download.


Also - You may have noticed my new Donate button in the menu. It’s actually made for anyone who likes my freebies enough to want to buy me a cup of coffee but this month I will hold the coffee and instead hand over all donations made in October to The Danish Cancer Association for Breast Cancer Research.

I hope to be back again very soon so stay tuned…




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot , your pink alpha looks gorgeous :-)

Carrie said...

Thank you for such a beautiful kit for Breast Cancer.

SiggyFreak said...

Thank you so very much for sharing with us! YOU ROCK! :0)

SuperMom said...

I want to thank you so much for all your freebies. I spend about 2 hours downloading lots of your past freebies.

Thanks so very very much!

Your work is awesome! YOU ROCK!

Patti said...

Thank you for the alpha! I better to schedule my mammogram!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely alpha

Cindy said...

Thanks for the pink alpha. Love it.