Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Broken Promises

Since my birthday is on 28th November I early on made an informal promise that Christmas could not start until after that date. No decorations, no Christmas songs and no Christmas shopping. But this year something happened - I broke that promise!

Being in the world of digital scrapbooking you are being bombarded with Christmas early and as a designer you need to have the material ready for your users before it is too late. So I found myself in a very early Christmas spirit this year and took a serious talk with myself. I decided that it was OK to “stretch” the terms of my promise if it could make all of you happy.

Conclusion: Today’s freebie is very Christmassy! I have made you 20 Christmas charms, 10 gold and 10 silver.

Click on preview to download.

If you need chains for the charms you can get them from my July charm freebie HERE.

A very happy pre-Christmas to you all!






4 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Very charm-ing, lol! Thanks Trine! :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these lovely charms. I wish you a very Happy Birthday on the 28th...

Glenda. said...

Thanks Trine. Happy Birthday.

Chanell said...

Thanks! I really need a nutcracker!