Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, November 5, 2010

I’m back

Wow! What a holiday…

I believe Rome is the most beautiful city in the world. And on top of that the weather was great, and the food was simply heaven. I could have stayed there forever! But all good things come to an end and here I am again back in “real life” trying to gather my thoughts and memories from the trip. I was right - Rome is an inspirational city and I am working hard to pass some of it on to you - but it takes time. So until I am done you’ll have to stay contend with the usuals…

Today’s A Little Bit Friday brings you a somewhat different alpha. I hope you can find use for it in some way.

Click on image to download.

Oh, by the way... Just because I had such a great time I decided to add 10 more days to my sale at Scrap it Sassy so you can still get 50% off until 12/11. Just click on ad to get there.
Have a great weekend - see you again very soon.



5 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Welcome back Trine! Would love to see the photos you took and the scraps you'll make with them. :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this alpha...

Glynis said...

Thank you so much! Love this alpha.

Patti said...

Thanks for the fun alpha!!! I appreciate your generosity!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your generosity. your alpha is really great!!