Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New in Store = Free Sampler #1

I'm sorry about the look of this post - Blogger does not know the concept linebreak today. As mentioned last week I have lots of new designs in my store @ Scrap it Sassy and I will present them all to you here over the next days. . The first one in line is a very cool paper pack. . Click on image to get to the store. 14 full size papers + 4 bonus papers $ 2.49 . But no designs for sale without a free sampler for you. So here is a sampler pack with the 4 bonus papers from the “Cool Paper Pack” not shown on the preview. . Click image for direct download. I hope you like it enough to drop by my store and get the full pack. I’ll be back tomorrow with a new product and a new sampler - see you then?

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria