Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, May 16, 2011

I’m feeling much better now


What a Friday 13th! - Did it really have to last from Thursday to Monday?

Thursday the big Blogger-mess took place as I guess you all know by know. Friday my PSE came up with those 5 little words anybody working with it dreads: “Your Scrap Disk is full”, so I used all day cleaning out my C-drive and moving stuff around. Saturday my head felt much better and Blogger started to act normal (still a few comments missing) so I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But NEVER do that! Sunday my laptop was hit by a nasty virus and lost it’s will to live. I have now handed it over to the pros and am still waiting for the final diagnosis - dead or saveable? Please cross your fingers with me.

But the weekend had some light moments - all the sweet comments and emails from you with your “get well soon”-greetings. Thank you so much for those!

I have moved to my other computer and have made you a little freebie for today. 4 old signs - wooden and rusty - with a bonus of 5 decorated examples. Have fun with them.

Click image for direct download (4shared).

Hope to be back soon but until then - stay happy and healthy.






12 comments:

Sandy O said...

I am dealing with the same message on my computer today. Strange that we both have the exact same message. The warning windows won't close so we are scanning with our virus software now. It is so frustrating. I hyope it is not a virus or spam. I am glad yours worked out. That is encourageing, though I am sorry it took you all day.

Anisah said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Anisah

Petersens said...

Sorry about all the computer troubles! Thanks so much for your blog! It's honestly the best freebie blog I have found yet & I love your styles! I've even gone all the way back to your oldest posts and Downloaded so much! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Glad to hear your feeling better, maybe your computer will follow suit! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about your laptop problems , but keep in mind : Rule n. 1 is ...ALWAYS make a back up of all your important stuff on Dvd , they are cheap and can make the difference between a tsunami disaster ( all data lost ) and a minor incident

Stacey said...

thank you for the terrific sign freebies! Glad to hear you're feeling better! hope your laptop is salveagable!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these signs. It's good to hear you are feeling better and I hope your laptop will be OK too...

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better - thanks for the signs!
Perkypine

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

blugrsfan said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Courtney said...

Thank you so much!