Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fall is upon us...

... and I find it worth celebrating!

Fall is my favorite season. The weather, the colors and the feeling please me – it may be because I’m born in November?

But to kick off the season – and my return as a blogger/designer – I have made you this awesome Fall QP. I hope you have the perfect picture for it.

Click image for direct download (4shared).

See you soon!


10 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 24, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page. I can't wait to try it with some of my fall photos. Thank you for your generosity

Stacey said...

thank you for the awesome page! I need fall we're at 112 today and about 110 the rest of the week..it can't get cool fast enough for me!

DesignByNettis said...

THANX for sharing your talent with us.... LOOOVE this QP-freebie...
HUGGGS from Nettis

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this great looking Fall QP...

Reinhard said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Reinhard from Digidesignresort.com

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup :)

Anonymous said...

wow,
sieht das toll aus. Vielen Dank fürs teilen.
LG
Finja

grammadiane said...

What a Gorgeous QP....Thank you soooo much for this Beautiful gift....

Viola said...

Thank you for the freebie.