Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just a Heads Up!

I just wanted to let you know that I am still here and will be back very, very soon with lots of goodies for you.

I had decided not to make any Valentines stuff this year but then I stumbled upon this colour pallet from a Colour Challenge by WCC (Wishkeepers Creativity Collective) and I simply fell in love with both the picture and the colours. 


I have now spend the last few days playing around with the colours and the final results ended up looking very much like a Valentine Kit....

The kit is not extremely interesting but it's big - and it's free....

I will start posting it tomorrow and keep bits coming through next week, so please stay tuned so you don't miss any of it.

See you tomorrow!



2 comments:

Frances Mary said...

ooooo, I really love this pallet too.

Thank you for all your artwork.

juicyfruitgirl said...

Thank you soo much. These are so lovely. I can't wait to use them xo