Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, November 15, 2012

Celebrations

I am celebrating today, and I want you to take part in my celebrations...

Today I am - finally - able to share my very first, home made PS Brushes! Yeah!

As you may know I have never gotten around to taking the step into making PS pre-sets before, mainly because I couldn't find the time to sit down and learn how. But then something happened... A star named Marisa Lerin, who is the owner of the fabulous site Pixel Scrapper, made a tutorial that in less than two minutes told me how to make my own brushes. I was so grateful to her that I promised to name my "first born" after her, and that is why today's freebie is called "Marisa Brushes".

The brush file contains an abr-file with 11 grungy shapes, but for those of you without PS/PSE, I have included png versions in both black and colours (the colour palette is also from Pixel Scrapper). I really hope you are just half as excited as I am, and will find use for them in you work. If I don't get too many complaints, I will make more in the future.

Before we go to download, I want to thank you for all your feedback on the Box issue. You were all right - I had reached my download limit (you don't get much from free Box). But I also learned that many of you actually like Box. I have therefore decided to continue using all 3 download options - at least until I find the Perfect One.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

If you have the time, I would love to hear what you think of my brushes, so leave a comment or email me.

See you soon,

8 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thank you

Dragonfire Graphics said...

They are great, thank so much!

Stacey said...

awesome brushes! thanks so much! If you ever do find the perfect place to upload - please share! all have their faults - LOl

Anonymous said...

these brushes are great
thanks so much

Sus Designs said...

De er godt nok flotte, tak Trine :)

Sus

Lainie said...

Love these, Thanks so much!

Sue - aka Olive Reedfilter (fairy name) said...

I need to you make sure you stop by my blog on Monday, Nov. 19th. I have a surprise for you. And love, love the brushes!! I will have to go do the tutorial, too!!! Hugs, Sue

Sheila said...

I LOVE Pixel Scrapper, and you did a great job on these, love them!!Thanks for sharing your designs!!