Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, January 24, 2013

Vintage papers re-uploaded!


I just wanted to apologize for the defect zip file for the Vintage Papers in my last post and thank Kelly for informing me about it. I have now re-uploaded the zip to all storages and changed the links in the post.

Go HERE and re-download your papers if you have a version where paper 5 is defect.

So sorry for the inconvenience.

XOXO

2 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you! hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful papers and overlays. You are so creative ~ so talented and SO GENEROUS!!!!
Remember to take the time you need for yourself so that you can stay as healthy as you can.
Sending kind thoughts and best wishes for a weekend that holds many happy moments for you,
Enjay xo